A Winning Attitude: Parent Workshop
A Winning Attitude Parent Workshop course was developed for teachers and practitioners by Professor Pat Preedy and Rosie Hamilton Mc Ginty. This online course is designed to support parents of children up to 7 years of age in developing their personal, social and emotional development. The course provides you with the knowledge and materials needed to deliver the workshop effectively in your school or setting.
- Understanding parenting;
- Meeting children’s emotional needs;
- Code of conduct, behaviour and manners;
- The Importance of play and using the play partners method;
- Organising A Winning Attitude parent workshop.
All of the materials required to run the workshop are provided, including the ebook Parent Guide to Childhood Issues and the Parents and Carers as Play Partners booklet developed by Professor Pat Preedy and Dr Kay Sanderson.
On successful completion of this course, you will have the option of purchasing a CACHE certificate. This certificate must not be confused with nationally regulated qualification achievement.
Disclaimer statement: CACHE is a trading name of NCFE (registered company number 02896700) and CACHE; Council for Awards in Care, Health and Education; and NNEB are registered trademarks owned by NCFE. CACHE has exercised reasonable care and skill in endorsing this programme, and makes no representation, express or implied, with regard to the continued accuracy of the information contained in this programme. CACHE does not accept any legal responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions from the programme or the consequences thereof.
Endorsement statement: CACHE is a trading name of NCFE (registered company number 02896700) and CACHE; Council for Awards in Care, Health and Education; and NNEB are registered trademarks owned by NCFE. These programmes have been reviewed by a Subject Specialist in childcare and are endorsed by CACHE, they are not a regulated qualification.
Online Courses Refund Policy
By completing your registration for an Online Course and making a payment of full or installment fee, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
Under this refund policy and under guidance of the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, you have the right to cancel your booking at any time at the following terms:
1) Our refund policy is as follows: our cancellation period is 14 days. Any purchase cancelled within 14 days of payment will be eligible for a full refund (unless you have started the course).
2) Once you begin the course, you are no longer eligible for a full refund, even if you ask for a refund within 14 days of payment.
3) Once a course has been redeemed, we cannot grant a refund.
4) All refund requests should be sent to email@example.com
5) Any refund will take up to 30 days to process.