Building a team
In this course, you will explore the stages of team development. Learn about team roles with particular reference to Meredith Belbin's team role research. Explore the ways in which a leader can lead a team effectively, how they build the team, and how they learn to let go and delegate. Finally, the course will cover behaviour drivers of team members and how having an understanding of what drives people will enable you to get the best from you team members.
You do not need to be working in a managerial role to complete this course but should be working as a member of a childcare setting team.
- You will learn how teams are developed
- You will learn how to delegate effectively
- You will learn that driving and motivating team members is very important
Advantages of this course
- Building a team is an important role in the workplace, and this course offers insight from successful authors like Meredith Belbin and John Adair
- Discover the stages involved in building a team, and the different roles that team members can take on in making a team work successfully
- These resources are essential for anyone moving into a team leader or manager role
- Additional activities encourage you to reflect on your learning
- There is also suggested extended reading that gives both practical information and links to websites to expand knowledge
On successful completion of this course, you will have the option of purchasing a CACHE certificate. This certificate must not be confused with nationally regulated qualification achievement.
Disclaimer statement: CACHE is a trading name of NCFE (registered company number 02896700) and CACHE; Council for Awards in Care, Health and Education; and NNEB are registered trademarks owned by NCFE. CACHE has exercised reasonable care and skill in endorsing this programme, and makes no representation, express or implied, with regard to the continued accuracy of the information contained in this programme. CACHE does not accept any legal responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions from the programme or the consequences thereof.
Endorsement statement: CACHE is a trading name of NCFE (registered company number 02896700) and CACHE; Council for Awards in Care, Health and Education; and NNEB are registered trademarks owned by NCFE. These programmes have been reviewed by a Subject Specialist in childcare and are endorsed by CACHE, they are not a regulated qualification.
Online Courses Refund Policy
By completing your registration for an Online Course and making a payment of full or installment fee, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
Under this refund policy and under guidance of the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, you have the right to cancel your booking at any time at the following terms:
1) Our refund policy is as follows: our cancellation period is 14 days. Any purchase cancelled within 14 days of payment will be eligible for a full refund (unless you have started the course).
2) Once you begin the course, you are no longer eligible for a full refund, even if you ask for a refund within 14 days of payment.
3) Once a course has been redeemed, we cannot grant a refund.
4) All refund requests should be sent to email@example.com
5) Any refund will take up to 30 days to process.