This short course is aimed at professionals who have recently taken on responsibility for business accounting, are planning on taking on responsibility in the future, or are interested in an overview of how money is accounted for in an organisation. You will be introduced to financial statements, ratios, cash flow planning, balance sheets, and categorising income and expenditure, amongst other aspects of business accounting.
- You will understand how and why income and expenditure needs to be accounted for You will be introduced to financial statements and will know the most commonly used statements used by businesses
- You will know the difference between a capital expenditure and a revenue expenditure
- You will understand financial ratios and you will know the types of information they can reveal about a business
Advantages of this course
- Financial terminology is often used in the business world without explanation or consideration of workers new to the industry or only just entering the workforce. This short course gives learners a glossary of financial terms they can refer back to when a colleague mentions ‘business overheads’ or they come across an article about ‘CAPEX’ in the business section of a newspaper.
- Learn to prepare a balance sheet, cash flow statement, and profit and loss account, as well as interpret basic financial statements and know why they are so important for a business.
- Website and video resources are utilised to explore the function of business accounting
- There is also suggested extended reading that gives both practical information and links to websites to expand knowledge
Online Courses Refund Policy
By completing your registration for an Online Course and making a payment of full or installment fee, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
Under this refund policy and under guidance of the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, you have the right to cancel your booking at any time at the following terms:
1) Our refund policy is as follows: our cancellation period is 14 days. Any purchase cancelled within 14 days of payment will be eligible for a full refund (unless you have started the course).
2) Once you begin the course, you are no longer eligible for a full refund, even if you ask for a refund within 14 days of payment.
3) Once a course has been redeemed, we cannot grant a refund.
4) All refund requests should be sent to email@example.com
5) Any refund will take up to 30 days to process.