Child development: 0-5 years
In this course, you will gain an understanding of the concept of child development and how important it is to the work that we carry out with children. Discover child development theories and learn how to apply them to situations within your setting. Study aspects of development, including brain development, and from this understanding consider how best to prepare activities for children and guide their learning.
- You will learn that children’s development begins from the moment of conception
- You will learn that a child’s development is influenced by the adults who care for them
- You will learn to be aware of a child’s needs covering all five outcomes mentioned in Every Child Matters
- You will learn that individual children develop in different ways and that it is extremely important that every child is treated as an individual
Advantages of this course
- This course looks at child development theories and theorists, and why it is important to know how children develop when working with them
- It is important to understand the areas of child development to offer appropriate learning experiences and levels of support for each individual child
- Additional activities encourage you to reflect on your learning
- There is also suggested extended reading that gives both practical information and links to websites to expand knowledge
Online Courses Refund Policy
By completing your registration for an Online Course and making a payment of full or installment fee, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
Under this refund policy and under guidance of the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, you have the right to cancel your booking at any time at the following terms:
1) Our refund policy is as follows: our cancellation period is 14 days. Any purchase cancelled within 14 days of payment will be eligible for a full refund (unless you have started the course).
2) Once you begin the course, you are no longer eligible for a full refund, even if you ask for a refund within 14 days of payment.
3) Once a course has been redeemed, we cannot grant a refund.
4) All refund requests should be sent to email@example.com
5) Any refund will take up to 30 days to process.