This short course, aimed at employees across a broad range of workplaces, looks at the factors affecting how information is communicated within an organisation, the benefits of effective communication, barriers to communication, and the importance of ensuring everyone feels like they have been given clear direction and their views are being listened to and valued.
- You will gain a knowledge of communication models and theories
- You will learn about effective communication, and how it impacts on negotiation
- You will learn about barriers to effective communication
- You will also learn about body language and its effect on communication
Advantages of this course
- Communication is vital in every walk of life and it is something that most of us think we can do fairly successfully
- There are now a variety of methods we use when communicating: letters, agendas, notes, emails, and social media; Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn are all widely used
- This course looks at written, verbal, and non-verbal communication, including how to actively listen
- Website and video resources are utilised to explain the skills further
- Additional activities encourage you to reflect on your learning
- There is also suggested extended reading that gives both practical information and links to websites to expand knowledge
You may also be interested in our short course: Customer service: An introduction
Online Courses Refund Policy
By completing your registration for an Online Course and making a payment of full or installment fee, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
Under this refund policy and under guidance of the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, you have the right to cancel your booking at any time at the following terms:
1) Our refund policy is as follows: our cancellation period is 14 days. Any purchase cancelled within 14 days of payment will be eligible for a full refund (unless you have started the course).
2) Once you begin the course, you are no longer eligible for a full refund, even if you ask for a refund within 14 days of payment.
3) Once a course has been redeemed, we cannot grant a refund.
4) All refund requests should be sent to email@example.com
5) Any refund will take up to 30 days to process.