Conflict management skills
This short course is aimed at individuals in a position of responsibility who will need to identify, manage, and resolve conflict in teams as a part of their role. Explore several methods of conflict management, and gain guidance on how to approach potential conflict issues.
- You will understand how conflict can occur
- You will understand the impacts of conflict
- You will learn about the different methods of dealing with conflict
- You will learn about the personal skills required to reduce the potential for workplace conflict
Advantages of this course
- Managing conflict in the workplace can be difficult at any level, but particularly hard when you are new to a management role; even more so when you are newly promoted from within a team
- In a variety of work environments such as nurseries, sports centres, offices, and shops, for example, team leaders are often promoted from within a team. As part of that team you are likely to have made friends with others and once promoted, your relationship with these people can, and should, change. This can cause conflict or you may find yourself resolving conflict between two people you consider to be friends. This course will guide you through identifying, managing, and resolving conflict.
- You will look at sources of conflict, the impact of conflict and how to manage conflict within a team
- Websites and video resources are utilised to explain how to deal with conflict further
- Additional activities encourage you to reflect on your learning
- There is also suggested extended reading that gives both practical information and links to websites to expand knowledge
You may also be interested in our short course: Advanced conflict management
Online Courses Refund Policy
By completing your registration for an Online Course and making a payment of full or installment fee, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
Under this refund policy and under guidance of the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, you have the right to cancel your booking at any time at the following terms:
1) Our refund policy is as follows: our cancellation period is 14 days. Any purchase cancelled within 14 days of payment will be eligible for a full refund (unless you have started the course).
2) Once you begin the course, you are no longer eligible for a full refund, even if you ask for a refund within 14 days of payment.
3) Once a course has been redeemed, we cannot grant a refund.
4) All refund requests should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
5) Any refund will take up to 30 days to process.