Developing learning resources
This course will help teachers and teaching assistants to create, find, and adapt learning resources for different learning styles and needs. Learn about copyright for education and sharing resources online. Explore digital technology in the classroom and creating sustainable resources. Know how to prepare for different learning needs, such as EAL and SEN.
- Know where to find good quality and freely available resources online
- Get tips on preparing environmentally friendly resources
- Understand the importance of inclusive learning resources and how to prepare for a class of learners with different backgrounds and needs
Advantages of this course
- Learning resources are a great opportunity to engage students in learning, make it relevant to their daily lives, and bring some fun into the classroom. This course shares the best free resources for teachers and teaching assistants on the web. This includes resources for students with English as an Additional Language, a dyslexia style guide, and how to prepare for cultural diversity.
- Digital resources can help to break down barriers to learning and are an easy, paperless way to deliver learning both in and outside of the classroom. They can also present new challenges for educators, such as knowing what file formats are the most commonly used, and this course will explain how to make the most of digital technology.
- Additional activities encourage you to reflect on your learning
- There is also suggested extended reading that gives both practical information and links to websites to expand knowledge
Online Courses Refund Policy
By completing your registration for an Online Course and making a payment of full or installment fee, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
Under this refund policy and under guidance of the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, you have the right to cancel your booking at any time at the following terms:
1) Our refund policy is as follows: our cancellation period is 14 days. Any purchase cancelled within 14 days of payment will be eligible for a full refund (unless you have started the course).
2) Once you begin the course, you are no longer eligible for a full refund, even if you ask for a refund within 14 days of payment.
3) Once a course has been redeemed, we cannot grant a refund.
4) All refund requests should be sent to email@example.com
5) Any refund will take up to 30 days to process.