This short course looks at how digital marketing has changed marketing and the marketing mix in recent times. Explore digital marketing, digital channels, and the marketing mix. Learn how to communicate to people who are used to accessing information at the touch of a button and consider how digital channels support print advertising.
- You will be shown how marketing products and services have changed dramatically over the last sixty years
- You will be introduced to the mix of different channels and processes now used, and how digital channels support print advertising
Advantages of this course
- With people getting used to 24 hour a day access to information, knowing how to get products and services to the attention of the correct target audience is becoming increasingly important. This course offers information to those with who want to know more about modern marketing.
- Website and video resources are utilised to explain the information further
- Additional activities encourage you to reflect on your learning
- There is also suggested extended reading that gives both practical information and links to websites to expand knowledge
You may also be interested in our short course: Marketing: An introduction
Online Courses Refund Policy
By completing your registration for an Online Course and making a payment of full or installment fee, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
Under this refund policy and under guidance of the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, you have the right to cancel your booking at any time at the following terms:
1) Our refund policy is as follows: our cancellation period is 14 days. Any purchase cancelled within 14 days of payment will be eligible for a full refund (unless you have started the course).
2) Once you begin the course, you are no longer eligible for a full refund, even if you ask for a refund within 14 days of payment.
3) Once a course has been redeemed, we cannot grant a refund.
4) All refund requests should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
5) Any refund will take up to 30 days to process.