This short course looks at reasons for holding events and the stages of event planning. You will look at relevant legislation and insurance, and consider the role of project management when planning an event. Upon completion of the course, you will be able to write your own event plan and understand the importance of evaluation and feedback after an event. This course covers different types of internal and external events across a variety of industries.
- In this lesson you will learn why organisations hold events
- You will learn about the different types of internal and external events
- You will learn about the planning involved in managing an event
Advantages of this course
- This course will offer useful information for those who are looking to start organising events. Written by an experienced event manager, the course offers a guide to writing an event plan with all the different areas that need to be considered – such as venue, budget, food and drink, insurance, and security
- Books and website are utilised to explain some further information on health and safety, legislation, and project management
- Videos look at evaluation and feedback after the event – things that are often overlooked
- Additional activities encourage you to reflect on your learning
- There is also suggested extended reading that gives both practical information and links to websites to expand knowledge
You may also be interested in our short course: Project management
Online Courses Refund Policy
By completing your registration for an Online Course and making a payment of full or installment fee, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
Under this refund policy and under guidance of the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, you have the right to cancel your booking at any time at the following terms:
1) Our refund policy is as follows: our cancellation period is 14 days. Any purchase cancelled within 14 days of payment will be eligible for a full refund (unless you have started the course).
2) Once you begin the course, you are no longer eligible for a full refund, even if you ask for a refund within 14 days of payment.
3) Once a course has been redeemed, we cannot grant a refund.
4) All refund requests should be sent to email@example.com
5) Any refund will take up to 30 days to process.