Food Safety (General Food Hygiene) Regulations 1995
Schedule 1 Chapter V: All food handlers must be supervised/instructed or trained in food hygiene matters to a level appropriate to their job.
Understand basic food hygiene practices and explore important areas, such as food poisoning, personal hygiene, and preparing and presenting food. Completing this course will stand you and your employer in good stead with the Environmental Health.
The course covers:
- Food poisoning
- Temperature control
- Preparing and presenting food
- Spoilage and prevention
- Delivery and storage
- Personal hygiene
- Cleaning and disinfection
- Food pests
- Premises and equipment
- Food safety control
Assessment is via a multiple choice question paper.
You must complete all of this course including the question sheet when you think you have a good understanding of the information this course contains. It is in your interest to take all of the information in and complete the question sheet correctly at the end of it. Your employer can issue you with an in-house certificate to show you have completed the course and passed.
Completing this course will stand you and your employer in very good stead with the Environmental Health knowing that all staff have been through the course. The question sheet is a multiple-choice paper; there is no set time limit. There are thirty questions and you will need to have twenty correct for a pass.
Online Courses Refund Policy
By completing your registration for an Online Course and making a payment of full or installment fee, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
Under this refund policy and under guidance of the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, you have the right to cancel your booking at any time at the following terms:
1) Our refund policy is as follows: our cancellation period is 14 days. Any purchase cancelled within 14 days of payment will be eligible for a full refund (unless you have started the course).
2) Once you begin the course, you are no longer eligible for a full refund, even if you ask for a refund within 14 days of payment.
3) Once a course has been redeemed, we cannot grant a refund.
4) All refund requests should be sent to email@example.com
5) Any refund will take up to 30 days to process.