Getting started as a training centre
This course is suitable for anyone considering setting up a training centre to deliver UK qualifications. It will take you through how to lay the foundations of a high-quality training centre, and key actions to take before taking on any learners. This course covers assessment, qualifications, policies and procedures, staffing, and ways to deliver teaching. After completing this course, you will understand:
- How qualifications are structured
- The language and terminology used in qualifications and assessment
- The role of the assessor, trainer, and IQA
- How to use qualification specifications / course standards
- The decisions that need to be made before taking on learners or applying for centre approval
This course includes:
- Key start-up questions that you may wish to answer on an activity sheet
- A template for recording the actions you need to take before taking on any learners, timescales, and evidence of completion
- Reading materials and further learning resources
- A presentation on assessing against course standards / qualification specifications
- Webinars on quality in assessment, and the language and terminology used in learning outcomes and criteria
- A multiple choice assessment quiz at the end of the course, which generates a certificate of achievement once passed
Online Courses Refund Policy
By completing your registration for an Online Course and making a payment of full or installment fee, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
Under this refund policy and under guidance of the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, you have the right to cancel your booking at any time at the following terms:
1) Our refund policy is as follows: our cancellation period is 14 days. Any purchase cancelled within 14 days of payment will be eligible for a full refund (unless you have started the course).
2) Once you begin the course, you are no longer eligible for a full refund, even if you ask for a refund within 14 days of payment.
3) Once a course has been redeemed, we cannot grant a refund.
4) All refund requests should be sent to email@example.com
5) Any refund will take up to 30 days to process.