Health and safety
This course, aimed at employees across a broad range of workplaces, looks at the importance of health and safety. It explains the responsibilities of both employer and employee and offers an explanation of the roles of risk assessments, first aid at work, harmful substances, and fire safety in keeping a workplace healthy and safe. You will also be introduced to the legislation for health and safety and the work of the Health and Safety Executive.
- You will learn that both employers and employees have responsibility for health and safety in the workplace
- You will understand how legislation impacts their health and safety at work
- You will understand the importance of being aware of health and safety procedures in the workplace
Advantages of this course
- Every person who enters a workplace, either as employer, employee or visitor, should be aware of health and safety. This course offers an introduction to the Health and Safety at Work etc. Act 1974.
- You will be introduced to areas of health and safety awareness including slips and trips, and risk assessments
- The course includes information about fire and hazardous materials
- Additional activities encourage you to reflect on your learning
- There is also suggested extended reading that gives both practical information and links to websites to expand knowledge
You may also be interested in our short course: Health and safety: For managers
Online Courses Refund Policy
By completing your registration for an Online Course and making a payment of full or installment fee, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
Under this refund policy and under guidance of the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, you have the right to cancel your booking at any time at the following terms:
1) Our refund policy is as follows: our cancellation period is 14 days. Any purchase cancelled within 14 days of payment will be eligible for a full refund (unless you have started the course).
2) Once you begin the course, you are no longer eligible for a full refund, even if you ask for a refund within 14 days of payment.
3) Once a course has been redeemed, we cannot grant a refund.
4) All refund requests should be sent to email@example.com
5) Any refund will take up to 30 days to process.