Leadership and management
This short course will explore leadership and management in a professional environment. Consider the difference between leadership and management, a variety of leadership styles, and core leadership theories. Learn about the importance of empowering a workforce and motivating staff.
- Learner will know the difference between leadership and management
- Learner will give consideration to what type of leader they are or might want to become
- Learner will learn about different leadership styles and the importance of adopting different styles for different situations
Advantages of this course
- Leaders perform tasks that are relevant to their profession and these will vary from one job to another. However, the key actions will be the same. This course will outline these key actions – from deciding what has to be done to evaluating how well tasks have been completed.
- The benefits of a motivated and empowered workforce include increased job satisfaction and greater support for business objectives. Motivational theories and techniques are discussed in the Presentation section of the lesson.
- Additional activities encourage the learner to reflect on the learning
- There is also suggested extra reading that gives both practical information and links to websites to expand knowledge
You may also be interested in our short course: Team leading
Online Courses Refund Policy
By completing your registration for an Online Course and making a payment of full or installment fee, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
Under this refund policy and under guidance of the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, you have the right to cancel your booking at any time at the following terms:
1) Our refund policy is as follows: our cancellation period is 14 days. Any purchase cancelled within 14 days of payment will be eligible for a full refund (unless you have started the course).
2) Once you begin the course, you are no longer eligible for a full refund, even if you ask for a refund within 14 days of payment.
3) Once a course has been redeemed, we cannot grant a refund.
4) All refund requests should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
5) Any refund will take up to 30 days to process.