This short course is aimed at professionals who have recently taken on responsibility for marketing, are planning on taking on responsibility in the future, or are interested in an overview of how organisations market their products and services to potential customers. You will be introduced to the four P’s of marketing: Product, Place, Price, and Promotion, as well as the marketing mix, market research, and segmentation, amongst other aspects of marketing.
- You will understand the importance of marketing to an organisation, especially when introducing new products and services
- A marketing plan is an essential part of achieving an organisations’ goals and objectives, this short course provides you with a guide to creating your own plan
- You will be encouraged to think about who the target audience is for a particular product or service, and how companies reach and engage with new and existing customers
Advantages of this course
- Marketers need to create the perfect marketing mix for each product or service while being consistent with the wider brand of the business. The marketing mix needs to be right for the moment and this course will help you to create a marketing mix that makes the most of advantages at the right time for a particular product or service.
- Access two reading texts written by a marketing professional on marketing research and planning and targeting customer groups
- Website and video resources are utilised to explore the subject further and real examples of how companies market their products and services are included in this course
- There is also suggested extended reading that gives both practical information and links to websites to expand knowledge
You may also be interested in our short course: Marketing: Digital marketing
Online Courses Refund Policy
By completing your registration for an Online Course and making a payment of full or installment fee, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
Under this refund policy and under guidance of the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, you have the right to cancel your booking at any time at the following terms:
1) Our refund policy is as follows: our cancellation period is 14 days. Any purchase cancelled within 14 days of payment will be eligible for a full refund (unless you have started the course).
2) Once you begin the course, you are no longer eligible for a full refund, even if you ask for a refund within 14 days of payment.
3) Once a course has been redeemed, we cannot grant a refund.
4) All refund requests should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
5) Any refund will take up to 30 days to process.