Personal and professional development
This short course, aimed at those currently in work or planning to join the workforce, looks at personal and professional development. Learn about the process of continual improvement, Continuous Professional Development (CPD), and personal development plans. Understand how to handle feedback and the importance of reflection and self-evaluation.
- You will discover what personal and professional development entails
- Find out more about how reflection helps us to develop in all areas of our life
- Learn about personal development plans and how to create and evaluate them
Advantages of this course
- It is easy to think that book learning will lead to development, but this course looks at the importance of reflecting on the skills and knowledge you currently have, planning what you need to do in order to develop, and then applying what you learn in your work and in your personal life
- This course will ask you to reflect on the development you need and create a personal development plan
- Website and video resources are utilised to explore the difference between learning and development
- There is also suggested extended reading that gives both practical information and links to websites to expand knowledge
You may also be interested in our short course: Appraisal skills
Online Courses Refund Policy
By completing your registration for an Online Course and making a payment of full or installment fee, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
Under this refund policy and under guidance of the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, you have the right to cancel your booking at any time at the following terms:
1) Our refund policy is as follows: our cancellation period is 14 days. Any purchase cancelled within 14 days of payment will be eligible for a full refund (unless you have started the course).
2) Once you begin the course, you are no longer eligible for a full refund, even if you ask for a refund within 14 days of payment.
3) Once a course has been redeemed, we cannot grant a refund.
4) All refund requests should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
5) Any refund will take up to 30 days to process.