This short course is aimed at individuals who have a responsibility for reception duties. Consider the importance of a receptionist to an organisation and the impression a new visitor may form after a positive or negative experience. Learn about the tasks a receptionist may be asked to complete, and know how to perform these tasks effectively.
- You will understand more about the role of a receptionist
- You will understand the variety of tasks a receptionist has
- You will learn about dealing with visitors to an organisation
- You will learn about the importance of your personal behaviour and how it impacts on the organisation you work for
Advantages of this course
- The role of a receptionist is a very important one as visitors will gain their first impression of an organisation from how they are received. As the receptionist, you are the face of the company. This role is a predominantly an administrative one, and the duties will vary depending on the organisation.
- This course looks at the variety of tasks that a receptionist has to undertake and the skills required. It looks at some qualities of a good receptionist. It also has information about the legislation that a receptionist needs to be aware of, such as laws relating to health and safety.
- Training is given through a filmed tutorial, references to websites for reading and good practice video
- There is suggested extended reading to give both practical information and links to websites to expand knowledge An additional activity encourages you to reflect on your learning
You may also be interested in our short course: Customer service: Problems and complaints
Online Courses Refund Policy
By completing your registration for an Online Course and making a payment of full or installment fee, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
Under this refund policy and under guidance of the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, you have the right to cancel your booking at any time at the following terms:
1) Our refund policy is as follows: our cancellation period is 14 days. Any purchase cancelled within 14 days of payment will be eligible for a full refund (unless you have started the course).
2) Once you begin the course, you are no longer eligible for a full refund, even if you ask for a refund within 14 days of payment.
3) Once a course has been redeemed, we cannot grant a refund.
4) All refund requests should be sent to email@example.com
5) Any refund will take up to 30 days to process.