Recording minutes of meetings
This short course, aimed at professionals with a responsibility for minute taking, considers the primary objectives of minutes, different types of minutes, and the importance of accurate minute taking in a business environment. Taking comprehensive, legally compliant, and accurate minutes is a real skill and training in this area should not be overlooked.
- You will understand what minutes are
- You will understand the objectives of taking minutes
- You will learn about the legal requirements for minutes
- You will learn about the different types of minutes
Advantages of this course
- Minutes are a requirement in a number of workplace meetings, and also in clubs, groups and social societies. However, there is rarely any training given on how to take minutes, and the different types of minutes. This course looks at those different types, the things the minutes should include, and the things the minutes should not include.
- Training is given through a filmed tutorial, references to websites for reading and good practice video
- There is suggested extended reading to give both practical information and links to websites to expand knowledge
- An additional activity encourages you to reflect on your learning
Online Courses Refund Policy
By completing your registration for an Online Course and making a payment of full or installment fee, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
Under this refund policy and under guidance of the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, you have the right to cancel your booking at any time at the following terms:
1) Our refund policy is as follows: our cancellation period is 14 days. Any purchase cancelled within 14 days of payment will be eligible for a full refund (unless you have started the course).
2) Once you begin the course, you are no longer eligible for a full refund, even if you ask for a refund within 14 days of payment.
3) Once a course has been redeemed, we cannot grant a refund.
4) All refund requests should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
5) Any refund will take up to 30 days to process.