You will look at the self-evaluation model and consider how to evaluate objectively. You will learn how to set targets for your personal development and how to source learning opportunities. Learn more about implementing change effectively and how to review your progress. Learning also touches on the OfSTED Self Evaluation Form. This course is generally intended for learners working in nursery settings.
- You will learn about the ways in which reflective practice can help you
- You will learn the skills and attributes needed to reflect on practice and self-evaluate effectively
- You will learn that self-evaluation is a continuous process of review and improvement
Advantages of this course
- Throughout our lives we can often gloss over our short-comings and mistakes, pretending that they never happened. Self-evaluation, literally to evaluate ourselves, is essential so that we can learn and develop our skills, understanding, empathy and practice. Similarly, we may also down-play our skills and not recognise our abilities. Self-evaluation can also help us to identify our strengths and areas of our work that we do well.
- This course introduces reflective practice as a tool for self-evaluation; suggesting the required skills and attitudes for effective self-evaluation
- Self-evaluation is a tool to be used in a continuous process of review and improvement, and is an invaluable skill to learn
- Additional activities encourage you to reflect on your learning
- There is also suggested extended reading that gives both practical information and links to websites to expand knowledge
On successful completion of this course, you will have the option of purchasing a CACHE certificate. This certificate must not be confused with nationally regulated qualification achievement.
Disclaimer statement: CACHE is a trading name of NCFE (registered company number 02896700) and CACHE; Council for Awards in Care, Health and Education; and NNEB are registered trademarks owned by NCFE. CACHE has exercised reasonable care and skill in endorsing this programme, and makes no representation, express or implied, with regard to the continued accuracy of the information contained in this programme. CACHE does not accept any legal responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions from the programme or the consequences thereof.
Endorsement statement: CACHE is a trading name of NCFE (registered company number 02896700) and CACHE; Council for Awards in Care, Health and Education; and NNEB are registered trademarks owned by NCFE. These programmes have been reviewed by a Subject Specialist in childcare and are endorsed by CACHE, they are not a regulated qualification.
Online Courses Refund Policy
By completing your registration for an Online Course and making a payment of full or installment fee, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
Under this refund policy and under guidance of the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, you have the right to cancel your booking at any time at the following terms:
1) Our refund policy is as follows: our cancellation period is 14 days. Any purchase cancelled within 14 days of payment will be eligible for a full refund (unless you have started the course).
2) Once you begin the course, you are no longer eligible for a full refund, even if you ask for a refund within 14 days of payment.
3) Once a course has been redeemed, we cannot grant a refund.
4) All refund requests should be sent to email@example.com
5) Any refund will take up to 30 days to process.