Supporting remote or virtual teams
This short course, aimed at those who support remote teams, considers the benefits and challenges posed by members of staff working virtually or remotely. Learn about effective communication and the role technology can play in this, and the importance of understanding cultural differences and the working practices of different countries. Upon completion of the course, you will how to set and manage health, safety, and welfare policies and procedures for staff.
- You will gain an understanding of the benefits and challenges of remote and virtual working
- You will know how to support staff and look out for their health, safety, and welfare regardless of where they work
- You will be able to find ways to communicate effectively with remote teams
Advantages of this course
- Nowadays, we are more likely to be working with, and supporting, colleagues who work in different buildings, cities, and even countries. We may also be supporting team members who travel for business or work from home. As such, you will need to know how to utilise technology and communicate with those for whom English is not their first language and/or live and work in a different culture. This short course will help you to make these team members feel valued and included.
- Health, safety, and welfare requirements apply to all employees no what where they work and this course will help you understand these rights and requirements. This includes lone workers and staff travelling for business.
- Websites and video resources are utilised to explore the supporting remote teams further
- Additional activities encourage you to reflect on your learning
- There is also suggested extended reading that gives both practical information and links to websites to expand knowledge
You may also be interested in our short course: Personal safety for lone or remote workers
Online Courses Refund Policy
By completing your registration for an Online Course and making a payment of full or installment fee, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
Under this refund policy and under guidance of the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, you have the right to cancel your booking at any time at the following terms:
1) Our refund policy is as follows: our cancellation period is 14 days. Any purchase cancelled within 14 days of payment will be eligible for a full refund (unless you have started the course).
2) Once you begin the course, you are no longer eligible for a full refund, even if you ask for a refund within 14 days of payment.
3) Once a course has been redeemed, we cannot grant a refund.
4) All refund requests should be sent to email@example.com
5) Any refund will take up to 30 days to process.