This short course offers guidance on how to make the most of your time at work, and outlines the personal benefits of good time management. Understand how to prioritise what is important and what is urgent. Learn about time management skills, and some of the theories behind them.
- You will understand that time management is a matter of knowing what needs to be done, knowing the best way of doing it, adapting your behaviour, and being organised
- You will understand the benefits of good time management
- You will learn about how to minimise interruptions in their work day
- You will learn about the need to learn how to prioritise what is important and what is urgent
Advantages of this course
- Within the workplace, most people know the tasks that need to be completed on a daily basis. However, as we all know, it is very rare that we are able to simply carry out those tasks without interruptions or deviations of any kind. Time management is not a skill, it is a behaviour. It is a matter of knowing what needs to be done, knowing the best way of doing it, adapting your behaviour and being organised.
- You need to plan how you will use your time and focus on what needs doing. Learn how to prioritise what is important and what is urgent.
- This course looks at time management skills, and some of the theories behind them. It has strategies for better time management and also looks at stress management.
- Training is given through a filmed tutorial, references to websites for reading and good practice video
- There is suggested extended reading to give both practical information and links to websites to expand knowledge
- An additional activity encourages you to reflect on your learning
Online Courses Refund Policy
By completing your registration for an Online Course and making a payment of full or installment fee, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
Under this refund policy and under guidance of the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, you have the right to cancel your booking at any time at the following terms:
1) Our refund policy is as follows: our cancellation period is 14 days. Any purchase cancelled within 14 days of payment will be eligible for a full refund (unless you have started the course).
2) Once you begin the course, you are no longer eligible for a full refund, even if you ask for a refund within 14 days of payment.
3) Once a course has been redeemed, we cannot grant a refund.
4) All refund requests should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
5) Any refund will take up to 30 days to process.